Convenient Urgent Care and Walk-In Clinic Serving Belleville, Michigan and the Surrounding Areas
Our urgent care health clinic is open 6 days a week with all insurance accepted!
When you have a cold, minor injury or are showing symptoms of the flu, getting treatment as soon as possible is important. Often times, ignoring these signs can create a greater medical issue, eventually costing you thousands of dollars in hospital bills. For many ailments, a trip to urgent care is the best possible fix. Our team is proficient in understanding symptoms and providing treatments for illnesses, minor injuries and other common illnesses. We carry a wide array of on site, durable medical equipment for even the worst sprains and fractures.
Urgent Care is a Great Option for Treating:
- Colds, Coughs, Sore Throats, Flu & Fevers
- Respiratory Issues
- Infections (Ear, Eye or Skin)
- Abrasions, Cuts, & Wounds
- Minor Allergies and Asthma Attacks
- Broken Bones (medical equipment available on site)
- Minor Burns
- Headaches or Dizziness
- Minor Injuries
- Sports & Occupational Physicals
- Sprains & Strains (medical equipment available on site)
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Drug Screenings
- STD & STI Testing
- …and more!
Nowadays, everyone lives a very fast-paced life with little to no time to make doctor appointments.
Many times, we prioritize other life obstacles before our own health, which leaves little to no time for preventative health appointments, mental health counseling or even cancer screenings. At Belleville Health Care, PC, we believe that quality health care should fit into your life, not the other way around! Our physicians offer the professional care you need, all without the hassle of squeezing into a primary care doctor’s office schedule. We offer a vast array of health care services and on site durable medical equipment that can replace most primary care visits. If we do not offer a specific service, we are part of a large network of leading medical specialists in the area that we can refer you to. Many of the patients that visit us for urgent care services have made us their primary care doctors, and you can, too! We have all of the equipment needed in-house to provide regular preventative health care services to all of our patients. With our walk-in availability, you can see your doctor whenever you want!
Our Other Walk-In Health Services Include:
- Prenatal Care
- In-House Lab Services
- Pediatric & Family Care
- Counseling and Neuropsychological Testing
- On Site Durable Medical Equipment
- X-Rays (on-site)
- Medical Marijuana (for qualified patients)
- Suboxone/Buprenorphine Treatment
- Behavioral & Addiction Services
- Joint Injections
- Trigger Injections
- Family Planning
- Cancer Screening (mammograms and skin biopsies)
- Incision and Drainage of Abscess / Cyst
- Physical Exams (sports, school, occupational and immigration)
- Gynecology (contraception, pap smears, exams and more)
Certified by the USCIS to Provide Immigration Physicals
Dr. Murthy is one of the few doctors in the area that is qualified to perform physicals on new immigrants. He meets all of the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services)'s requirements and can provide you with the health care services needed to further your journey to becoming a U.S. citizen. Visit him today for your immigration physical!