Conveniently Located Walk In Clinic in the Ypsilanti Area
Belleville Health Care is a walk-in clinic in the Ypsilanti area offering high quality, affordable urgent care services 6 days a week. Our board certified physicians and medical team have many years of combined experience in different areas of medicine and are dedicated to providing the best, most comprehensive medical care possible. Our urgent care clinic is open 6 days a week and we accept all types of insurance.
For life-threatening medical emergencies, contact 9-1-1 immediately, or visit the nearest emergency room. While we provide a wide-range or urgent care services, chest pain, uncontrolled bleeding, head injuries, and other severe, life-threatening conditions require the attention of emergency room medical staff.
Insurance Coverage is Optional
Job changes and economic challenges will often leave families without insurance. We offer an affordable fee schedule for our serves to make it easy to get care. Of course, if you have insurance coverage we will accept that as well. If you have any questions about our services and fees, don't hesitate to call us.
Convenient Urgent Care Services in the Ypsilanti Area
Whether you have the flu, a sprained ankle, or are in need of a physical, Belleville Health Care can provide quick, professional care that won't keep you waiting.
Our team is proficient in understanding symptoms and providing treatments for illnesses, minor injuries and other common medical conditions. With our in-house lab services and state-of-the-art equipment, Belleville Health Care is your go-to urgent care center.
Urgent Care is a Great Option for Treating:
- Colds, Coughs, Sore Throats, Flu & Fevers
- Respiratory Issues
- Infections (Ear, Eye or Skin)
- Abrasions, Cuts, & Wounds
- Minor Allergies and Asthma Attacks
- Broken Bones (medical equipment available on site)
- Minor Burns
- Headaches or Dizziness
- Minor Injuries
- Sports & Occupational Physicals
- Sprains & Strains (medical equipment available on site)
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Drug Screenings
- STD & STI Testing
- ...and more!
Certified by the USCIS to Provide Immigration Physicals
Dr. Murthy is one of the few doctors in the area that is qualified to perform physicals on new immigrants. He meets all of the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services)'s requirements and can provide you with the health care services needed to further your journey to becoming a U.S. citizen. Visit him today for your immigration physical!
Our Other Walk-In Health Services Include:
- Prenatal Care
- In-House Lab Services
- Pediatrics & Family Care
- Counseling and Neuropsychological Testing
- On Site Durable Medical Equipment
- X-Rays (on-site)
- Medical Marijuana (for qualified patients)
- Suboxone/Buprenorphine Treatment
- Behavioral & Addiction Services
- Joint Injections
- Trigger Injections
- Family Planning
- Cancer Screening (mammograms and skin biopsies)
- Incision and Drainage of Abscess / Cyst
- Physical Exams (sports, school, occupational and immigration)
- Gynecology (contraception, pap smears, exams and more)