Sumpter Township MI's Trusted Urgent Care Clinic
If you're looking for a urgent care clinic in the Sumpter Township MI area, visit Belleville Health Care, providing comprehensive health care services 6 days a week. Our board certified physicians and medical team have many years of combined experience in different areas of medicine and are dedicated to providing the best, most comprehensive medical care possible. Our urgent care clinic is open 6 days a week and we accept all types of insurance.
For life-threatening medical emergencies, contact 9-1-1 immediately, or visit the nearest emergency room. While we provide a wide-range or urgent care services, chest pain, uncontrolled bleeding, head injuries, and other severe, life-threatening conditions require the attention of emergency room medical staff.
Belleville Physicians Specializing in Urgent Care Medicine
Dr. Murthy, President of the Belleville Health Care, is Board Certified by the American Board of Urgent Care Medicine. Belleville Health Care provides real time medical care for walk in patients at their convenience without a prior appointment.
The team of healthcare providers at Belleville Health Care are highly qualified and come with immense experience in urgent care as well as routine medical checkups with equal ease and service efficiency.
Convenient Urgent Care Services in the Sumpter Township MI Area
Whether you have the flu, a sprained ankle, or are in need of a physical, Belleville Health Care can provide quick, professional care that won't keep you waiting.
Our team is proficient in understanding symptoms and providing treatments for illnesses, minor injuries and other common medical conditions. With our in-house lab services and state-of-the-art equipment, Belleville Health Care is your go-to urgent care center.
Urgent Care is a Great Option for Treating:
- Colds, Coughs, Sore Throats, Flu & Fevers
- Respiratory Issues
- Infections (Ear, Eye or Skin)
- Abrasions, Cuts, & Wounds
- Minor Allergies and Asthma Attacks
- Broken Bones (medical equipment available on site)
- Minor Burns
- Headaches or Dizziness
- Minor Injuries
- Sports & Occupational Physicals
- Sprains & Strains (medical equipment available on site)
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Drug Screenings
- STD & STI Testing
- ...and more!
Certified by the USCIS to Provide Immigration Physicals
Dr. Murthy is one of the few doctors in the area that is qualified to perform physicals on new immigrants. He meets all of the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services)'s requirements and can provide you with the health care services needed to further your journey to becoming a U.S. citizen. Visit him today for your immigration physical!
Our Other Walk-In Health Services Include:
- Prenatal Care
- In-House Lab Services
- Pediatrics & Family Care
- Counseling and Neuropsychological Testing
- On Site Durable Medical Equipment
- X-Rays (on-site)
- Medical Marijuana (for qualified patients)
- Suboxone/Buprenorphine Treatment
- Behavioral & Addiction Services
- Joint Injections
- Trigger Injections
- Family Planning
- Cancer Screening (mammograms and skin biopsies)
- Incision and Drainage of Abscess / Cyst
- Physical Exams (sports, school, occupational and immigration)
- Gynecology (contraception, pap smears, exams and more)